Retail Marketing Intern - Marketing
Who: We are looking for a passionate intern with a heart for kids. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and creative to help support marketing efforts across retail campaigns in addition to event planning, task management, and research.
- What: Retail Marketing Intern will:Assist with creating and monitoring of Google AdWords campaigns for Idaho Youth Ranch Thrift store promotions.
- Be able to do research around market trends, new advertising tools, digital data, Google analytics, etc. Google AdWords Certified is a plus!
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in PowerPoint, Publisher, and Excel
- Create and monitor Facebook/Instagram ads for upcoming promotions.
- Create promotional emails for upcoming sales at Idaho Youth Ranch Thrift stores.
- Have an understanding of social media marketing
- Graphic design experience a plus!
- Enthusiasm and ideas are a plus!
- Creative writing experience is a strong plus!
Marketing Intern will learn:
- Business aspects of marketing and how to measure successful marketing tactics
- The role various tools such as social media play in a marketing strategy
- Advertising planning
- Website Management
- Brand management
Why: If you are looking for an internship in the multifaceted and exciting world of marketing, this is the opportunity for you
When: Monday – Friday, during normal business hours. Can be flexible with your schedule. Can accommodate Summer, Fall or Spring internships.
How: In order to intern for this opportunity, you will need to:
- Be at least 20 years old.
- Submit application
- Submit to a criminal background check
- Complete interview
- Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures