Copywriting Intern - Marketing
Who: We are looking for a passionate intern with a heart for kids. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and creative to help support marketing efforts with copy writing, website and social media marketing.
What: Copywriting Intern will:
- Create content that raises Idaho Youth Ranch visibility with potential donors and clients.
- Pitch and write blogs that add value and raise SEO.
- Assist marketing team with communications campaigns.
- Author articles for newsletters.
- Assisting with writing content landing pages on youthranch.org.
- Create and schedule social media posts of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Be familiar with MS Word and Outlook
- Enthusiasm and ideas are a plus!
- Creative writing experience is a strong plus!
Copywriting Intern will learn:
- Business aspects of marketing and how to measure successful marketing tactics
- The role various tools such as social media play in a marketing strategy
- Advertising planning
- Website Management
- Brand management
Why: If you are looking for an internship in the multifaceted and exciting world of marketing, this is the opportunity for you!
When: Monday – Friday, during normal business hours. Can be flexible with your schedule. Can accommodate Summer, Fall or Spring internships.
How: In order to intern for this opportunity, you will need to:
- Be at least 20 years old.
- Submit application
- Submit to a criminal background check
- Complete interview
- Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures