Giraffe Laugh Marketing and Outreach Intern
Giraffe Laugh Early Learning Centers
Giraffe Laugh Early Learning Centers provides early education and nurturing to over 200 children in the Treasure Valley daily by ensuring school readiness, empowering families, and building strong futures.
The Marketing and Outreach Intern will support the Executive Director, Donor Relations Director, and Marketing/Volunteer Coordinator with events, fundraising, website updating, and making runs to various sites.
Projects and tasks will vary but will ideally align with the intern’s personal goals.
- Update website with relevant information
- Search out infographics and various content for social media to assist in being sure posting needs are met
- Assist and help to execute events and make thank you call and emails
- Seek activities that inform the public about Giraffe Laugh and help with tabling events
- Engage local businesses by applying for fundraising days
- Work with the marketing coordinator to ensure that all materials are up to date and accurate
- Help to find information to input into monthly emails
- Contact sites and take needed items from admin office to site pantries
- Process donations and send thank you notes to in-kind donors
- Other duties as applied