Our paid Marketing Internship program (through May 2020) will allow you to develop your analytical and strategic thinking skills. You will be exposed to our senior management along with the opportunity to learn more about the businesses within Lamb Weston. As an intern you, will gather, interpret and leverage category insight data to support our Global Business Unit (GBU) Chain and International Business by refreshing and creating customer-facing tools and materials in conjunction with internal presentations.
- Proof, update, & create sales materials, update details on Lamb Weston’s websites (US, international.)
- Analyze market and customer data, both proprietary and syndicated, including menu gap analyses.
- Create common slide decks while content mining current decks.
- Assist GBU marketers with customer engagement activities and support office duties (i.e. SAP.)
- MBA or Undergraduate with a concentration in Marketing, International Business or related fields.
- Grade Point Average of 3.00 or higher.
- Ability to work 20-hour work weeks.
- Superior verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work as part of team and independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Microsoft Office knowledge – advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Data Management, analysis and synthesis skills.
- Data visualization and design skills preferred.
- Ability to travel – 25% required.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License and ability to meet Lamb Weston driving standards.
- Foreign language skills preferred.