Junior Salesforce Developer
Kaltech Consulting is currently seeking a Jr. Salesforce Developer for our premier client in Englewood, Colorado. This is a full-time, direct hire position in broadband internet services industry.
Kaltech Consulting Inc Solution is among the fastest-growing IT staffing / professional services organization which works extremely closely with large number of IT organizations in the most in-demand technology skill sets..
We have the following requirement.
Junior Salesforce Developer: Best pay package and benefits
We have the following requirement:
Location: Englewood, Colorado
Duration: Long Time
Work Status: OPT, CPT, H1B, EAD, GC, USC
- Proven ability to develop and optimize integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Minimum 1 year of Salesforce platform experience.
- Understanding of the Salesforce product suite including Salesforce1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud, Communities.
- Extensive development experience using Visual Force, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch Apex, and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Lightning experience is plus.
- Admin or Developer certified.
- Master s Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in salesforce.com Setup, Configuration, Customization, Administration, Data Migration and Integration tools like Apex Data Loader, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs.
- Data Management and relational database design like data formats, joins, ETL, etc.