Northeast Regional Sales Associate
Reports To: Northeast Area Director
Stego Industries, LLC is seeking a Northeast Regional Associate. This position will support the Northeast team in sales and market management activities in ME, NH, VT, MA, CT, RI, New York City Metro, Long Island, NJ, Eastern PA, and DE, and this position will be based in that geography. This person will track projects, assist in the development of a strong specification base, provide customer service to a variety of Stego's customer groups, and occasionally support existing distributor relationships. This individual will be relied upon to creatively evaluate new opportunities for growth within the Region.
Design Firm Marketing
- Conduct meetings/seminars with architecture and engineering firms to market Stego products.
- Communicate via phone/e-mail regarding improving Stego product specifications and adding new Stego accessories to specifications/projects.
- Conduct meetings/seminars with contractors to increase Stego brand awareness, create demand for Stego products, and reduce value engineering.
- Occasionally attend pre-construction meetings for Stego projects.
- Use the opportunity to educate, set expectations for installation of Stego products, and encourage the use of the entire suite of Stego accessories and other product lines.
- Occasionally attend distributor open houses
- Provide additional customer service for distribution.
- Attend regional and national tradeshows.
- Utilize Stego’s CRM (Salesforce) to identify target customers and opportunities.
- Draft and send out letters for installations, technical questions, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal (e.g. public speaking) communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to be productive at a home office
- Must be organized; must display an ability to adapt to continuous inquiries, assess the inquiries, and shift priorities appropriately
- Proficient with Microsoft computer programs, including Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Marketing/Sales Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree