Business Development Intern
SELECT is looking for a superior relationship builder to assist our Business Development Team expand our growth initiatives. The benefits of SELECT are invaluable to many different businesses, organizations, and individuals. We want a someone who’s hungry and is interested in pursuing a career in sales to help develop lead lists, pitch the product, and get SELECT in the hands of as many qualified partners, individuals or organizations as possible.
Who you are:
You can sell ice to an Eskimo, build lead lists in your sleep and never stop thinking about making the sale. Your proactivity is only eclipsed by your willingness to tackle new things with aplomb. You’re an entrepreneur amidst a group of other entrepreneurs. You are a relationship driven person who has no problem getting along with a diverse group of clients. You love a fast-paced work environment and are excited to be an integral part in the growth of a rapidly growing startup!
Skills you have:
• Prior experience in sales or business development a plus
• Advanced critical thinking skills allowing you to create new sales and partnership opportunities
• Incredibly detail oriented and a super organizer
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with ease
• Experience with Pipe Drive and subscription models a plus
• Conduct high volume prospecting strategies via personal networking, cold calls, and email
• Build lead lists for strategic revenue enhancing relationships and partnerships
• Assist in the management of sales funnel involving different organizations
• Implement sales processes to assist in identifying, opening and closing B2B sales and partnerships with other business and organizations
• Assist in the negotiation and closing of distribution relationships with both new and existing SELECT Partners
• Assist with the development of the corresponding decks and materials