International Trade Specialist (Pathways Recent Grads)-Jackson, MS
- As an International Trade Specialist, the person selected for this position will:
- Assist senior personnel in coordination of trade programs and events.
- Locate and assemble trade data and information in support of analytical work.
- Participate in meetings or conferences for developmental purposes.
- Participate with senior specialists in making recommendations on trade issues, policy positions, or negotiation strategies.
- Assist senior specialists with coordination and partnering, analysis and evaluation, marketing facilitation and promotion, negotiation and representation, data collection, tracking and reporting.