International Economist (Pathways Recent Grad)
- As an International Economist, the person selected for this position will:
- Assist with smaller segments of large projects that are designed to provide further experience and familiarity with the work of the organization.
- Assist with detailed study planning; collection and compilation of data from primary or secondary sources.
- Prepare preliminary interpretive reports; and use of computer applications in economic research.
- Conduct literature searches and prepare preliminary write-ups of findings,
- Locate and collect relevant data to analyze a specified problem.
- Update data bases for econometric models.
- Design tables and charts to illustrate analyses.