Remote (Boise) Account Representative
The Role as the Account Rep. is to acquire Net New Accounts to Zones based off the customer list that will be provided. This individual will need to learn Zones’ offerings and fluently speak to the value proposition in order to effectively represent Zones and our capabilities to our clients to ensure they view Zones as a single source for all IT Needs. This role is the perfect opportunity to develop the skills and expertise with the end game of becoming an Account Manager in our Mid-Market Sales Segment.
This is a remote position - we prefer this person to be based in Boise, ID or surrounding areas. The capability to occasionally meet or work onsite may be requested.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Account Rep. is primarily responsible for:
- Acquiring Net New Accounts to Zones
- Lead Qualification/Prospecting
- Handling High volume calls
- Conducting targeted research into accounts to find contacts
- Contacting MQLs (marketing qualified leads) to convert into qualified opportunities
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills
- Education- Bachelor’s Degree
- Min 1-2 years of Professional Experience
- Working Knowledge of all Microsoft Suite Applications
- Previous Experience with a CRM