MarVista Entertainment is seeking an intern for the Marketing Department in our West Los Angeles headquarters. This internship offers hands-on learning from marketing professionals in the entertainment industry. Interns will gain insight from a reputable independent film production company, while being exposed to the ins and outs of social media, branding, marketing communications, and events. This internship is best suited for students with an understanding and passion for marketing, social media, and performance analytics. The tasks and activities of this internship are designed to enrich the intern with valuable skills transferable to the intern’s future career.
The position is unpaid. College credit and proof of enrollment are required.
· Join brainstorms and contribute creative ideas
· Draft social media toolkits for upcoming movie releases
· Research social media market trends and assist in its strategic implementation
· Provide support for trade markets with focus on MIPCOM 2020 and AFM 2020
· Aid in the development of marketing materials, including talent credit research, writing film synopses and implementing updates to MarVista’s digital presence
· Provide support to launch MarVista newsletter across all departments
Candidates must be currently enrolled in a related B.A./B.S. or master’s degree and deeply interested with everything pop-culture, film, TV, and social media. They must also have excellent attention to detail; effective written and verbal communication skills; and be a self-starter who takes initiative. Knowledge of Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager are a plus. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience, build your resume, and expand your professional network.