Graphic Designer (Digital/Email Marketing)
NRS is looking for a talented graphic designer to lead its efforts in email marketing. Working under the direction of the eCommerce Manager, you'll design and deploy email-based newsletter campaigns via our ESP (Listrak) to various business channels (retail, B2B, etc.), ensuring consistent brand identity and design continuity.
Initially, you'll execute our existing email programs. However, after you have your feet under you, you'll begin to proactively grow the program—reaching out to currently underserved departments and channels within NRS. You'll make a direct and visible impact to the company's bottom line as you find new and innovative ways to expand the program.
Other tasks will include the design of splash pages, banners or other digital creative that is needed to support consistent marketing campaigns.
- Your portfolio shows a strong understanding of graphic design principles, specifically for digital environments.
- You have a minimum two-year degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
- You have a thorough knowledge of industry-standard applications including Adobe Creative Suite.
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative, has excellent follow-through and a strong desire to learn about the unique nuances of NRS.
- You're highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- You have the ability to think ahead, anticipate and identify problems, and troubleshoot when solutions are needed.
- You thrive in a deadline-driven environment and know how to prioritize to make sure tasks are completed on time.
- You understand the value of good communication—spoken or written—whether it's with a customer, a co-worker or the CEO.
- You have an eye towards the business side of things and understand that your design skills are in the service of delighting customers and generating revenue.
NRS headquarters—and the team with which you'll be working—is located in Moscow, ID. This is a non-contract, full-time employment position with health coverage, vacation time, generous retirement plans and other benefits. NRS is an equal opportunity employer.