Entry-Level Cyber Security Internship
Remote position available for a back-end software position with Reply Pro.
We are looking for entry-level cyber security developers to work on the following projects:
- Network Penetration Testing
- Application Penetration Testing
- Web Security
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Each applicant will go through 2 interviews.
- After interviews, candidates are given a series of tasks to complete to prove competency and ability to follow instructions.
- If candidates pass the the tasks, they will be invited to hire on as an intern for a 3-6 month period. This period has a $1000 monthly stipend.
- After the 3-6 month internship opportunity, Reply Pro may extend a permanent, part or full-time position with higher pay.
- Majoring in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Security
- Experience with Linux and SQL would be desirable but not required
Signs This Job Is For You
- You love to solve problems and puzzles
- You want your first professional coding opportunity
- You know you have skills, but your resume might cause other companies to overlook you
- You want your work to be meaningful and be used by people across the world
- You have enough time to balance work with school and other priorities.