JOB TITLE: Brand Management & Operations Intern
REPORTS TO: Owner
Do you want to learn how to build a business by leveraging today's technology, social media, podcasts, and vertical client growth that actually helps people?
Preferred Senior Benefits, an independent Medicare health insurance broker located in Downtown Boise Idaho, is seeking an Intern for the Operations Department. This person will work with the owner to complete independent projects and/or provide support in the areas of client logistics, podcast and social media production, event management, workflow management, prospect research, and contract administration. Hours and focus of work are flexible depending on availability, skills, and interest. A commitment of roughly 10 - 20 hours per week for a minimum of twelve weeks is desired.
- Organize and maintain all social media platforms
- Outside the box / independent thinking
- Attend Meetings with Owner & clients
- Conduct independent research on market and partnership verticals
- Track and manage client workflow
- Manage mailings, database, & expenses in a spreadsheet
- Data entry, filing, spreadsheet management
- Organize and maintain a database for the “Boise Business Podcast”
- Self-starter who loves to take on new challenges and find new ways to get things done
- Students pursuing a Bachelors’s or Master’s degree in entrepreneurship, business, finance, administrative, or related field.
- Excellent organization, communication, and computer skills (MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint).
- Someone who loves thinking outside the box
- $12.50 an hour
- This internship will enable the successful candidate to obtain valuable specialized experience in entrepreneurship.
- This position may satisfy the requirements for earning college credit.