Logan Regional Hospital Business/Communications/Healthcare Admin Internship
This internship is designed for students who are interested in advanced degrees or careers in Communications, Hospital Administration, Business Management, or other related area of study. This internship will focus on Intermountain Healthcare’s goal of Service Excellence.
Interns will have the opportunity to work with various hospital leaders including managers, directors, finance officers, human resources, communications, continuous improvement, quality and patient safety, and IT to work on important hospital goals.
Examples of intern responsibilities include:
· Offer value to leadership by completing projects to improve the patient & caregiver experience
· Assist leaders with other goals or emergent projects
· Work on projects specific to the interns individual goals
· Help leaders evaluate effectiveness of programs
· Participate in hospital wellness and employee engagement activities
Please submit the following to this application to be considered
- 3.2 cumulative GPA or higher
- Declared Major in Business, Communications, Healthcare Administration, or other related field
- Currently enrolled in a university as a junior or senior
- Students must meet criminal background check, drug screen and immunization requirements in compliance with Intermountain policy. Please contact your school’s internship coordinator for details. It is preferred that these are completed prior to the internship start date to reduce any delays in placement.
For questions about the internship program contact the Student Programs Coordinator via email.
Cambria.Thompson@imail.org & Becki.Westergard@imail.org