Customer Service Rockstar
Title Nine is currently looking for full-time (40 hours/week) and part-time (20+ hours/week) Customer Service Rockstars to join our team! This is a remote (work-from-home) position, with various shift times during regular business hours and occasional overtime.
Do you love the outdoors? Are you passionate about women’s activewear? Then Title Nine is the place for you.
As a Customer Service team member, you’ll get a deep dive training into our women’s activewear products, systems, and best practices. Our Rockstars are the front-line experts to our fans (aka customers), whether via live-chat, email, or on the phone. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment while working from home, we need you!
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Monthly utilities stipend
- Full-time benefits = paid time off, holiday pay, health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- All employees receive sick pay, free and heavily discounted products, discounted gym membership, and retirement plan participation with employer match
- Flexible schedule with the convenience of working from home
What you will do in this job:
- Provide product detail to customers and process orders/requests by phone, web chat, and email
- Respond to our customers with accuracy, efficiency and quality
- Resolve issues, locate product in inventory or at a store, and manage accounts
- Collaborate within the team and with other departments to resolve issues
- Participate in monthly training about Title Nine products
What Title Nine needs from you:
- 1+ years of customer service experience on the phone or in person
- Demonstrated exceptional writing skills
- Ability to quickly pick-up and learn computer systems and technology
- Ability to communicate specific details of our products to our fans both verbally and in writing
- Active listening skills - curiosity about finding solutions and getting to the bottom of things
- A natural problem-solver with rock-solid attention to detail and accuracy
- Pass criminal background check
- Experience in retail, apparel, or similar industry preferred but not required
- Sports, fitness and/or adventure are a meaningful, daily part of your life
- Passionate about helping people
- Sense of humor and love of chocolate!
Remote set-up requirements:
- Dedicated quiet workspace free from hazards and distractions, with the privacy to speak with customers over the phone and handle confidential information
- Reliable high-speed internet connection
At Title Nine, we are everyday athletes and fitness fanatics passionate about our brands and the impact that sports and the pursuit of fitness have on our lives and our customers. We are a privately-held, omni-channel retailer that sells women's athletic apparel and sportswear. We have 18 retail stores, but the bulk of our business is transacted on-line. Come join the team!
How to apply:
Please submit cover letter and resume online. Please tell us what draws you to Title Nine Sports, and why you would thrive working in a remote Customer Service role.