Marketing Intern Description
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interest in all aspects of marketing
The ideal candidate is an expert in ensuring content adheres to strict branding and quality standards. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers.
Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic photography, image and video editing, and graphic design skills
- Previous experience with the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Canva) and social media management tools (Hootsuite, Sprout Social)
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web).
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Create copy for our landing pages, social media, and various outlets.
- Generate content ideas for brand awareness.
- Help distribute marketing materials.
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions.
- Assist in the management of website SEO.
- Take part in formal and informal training opportunities.
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Successful completion of introductory courses in marketing, business, or equivalent
- Proficient with the use of Google
This internship is a three month duration to build an opportunity to promote a student’s academic, career, and personal development. Virtual internship is encouraged for this role to allow the student to be agile and mobile during the time period.
About Anderson Advisors
Anderson Advisors is a business planning and asset preservation consulting firm that provides high-quality services, education and resources to high-networth individuals, families, trusts, real estate investors, stock traders and business owners.
Serving clients since 1997, Anderson Advisors is growing at a phenomenal rate and we owe this success to our people, services and clients.
We’re looking for friendly, driven and passionate individuals to contribute to our mission to preserve, protect and prosper and realize the greatest potential of their assets and achieve what matters most to them.
We’re an award-winning workplace -- Voted Top Places to Work in 2020 and 2021 by the Las Vegas Business Review, as well as Intuit’s Firm of the Future award in 2020.