Entry-level Java Developer(Full-stack)
· Develop applications using Java 8/JEE (and higher), AngularJS, React.js, SQL, Spring, and HTML5, among other tools.
· Write scalable, secure, maintainable code that powers our clients’ platforms.
· Create, deploy and maintain automated system tests.
· Works with QAs to understand defects opened and resolves them in a timely manner
· Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
· Collaborates effectively with other team members to accomplish shared user story and sprint goals
· Bachlor's Degree in Computer Science or relative fields.
· Experience using Spring, Maven and Angular frameworks, HTML, CSS
· Experience in programming language Java or similar (e.g. Python, C, C++, C#, etc.) and understanding of the software development life cycle
· Basic programming skills using object-oriented programming (OOP) languages with in-depth knowledge of common APIs and data structures like Collections, Maps, lists, Sets etc.
· Knowledge with other contemporary Java technologies (e.g. Weblogic, RabbitMQ, Tomcat, etc.)
· Knowledge of JSP, J2EE, and JDBC
· Knowledge of relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle) basic SQL query language skills
· Master’s Degree in Computer Science or relative fields
· ~1 year of practical experience in Java coding