Student Event Security LEAD
1. Assist with supervision of MAV Security employees (5-10) with set-up/break-down of tamis-barricades, WTMD’s, tables at Albertsons Stadium for all home football games.
2. Assist Event Coordinator with operations and maintenance of WTMD’s during home football games.
3. Assist Event Coordinator and ExtraMile Arena WTMD employees with set-up/operations of WTMD’s for any requested pre-event venues.
4. Supervise set-up/break-down of security tents at Albertsons Stadium.
5. Properly inspect and provide as needed maintenance repairs on WTMD’s.
6. Properly inspect and provide as needed cleaning on all WTMD’s.
7. Assist Event Security Coordinator with supervision of university scheduled events (i.e. guest speakers, student activities and programs, Student Union events, Bronco Day, etc.)
8. Analyze, design, and develop Event Security/Public Safety customized programs and reports; database design, development, and maintenance; developing or enhancing web based programs and information.
*Limited supervision is provided, and the student employee is expected to operate independently in the performance of a wide range of duties.
*Work in inclement weather conditions as required and necessary in the performance of a wide range of duties.