Ticket Office Student Assistant
The Boise State Athletics Ticket Office is seeking a student who will strive to prioritize customer service and a “welcome mat” mentality. The ideal candidate is looking for an opportunity to gain experience in college athletics and has great communication skills and attention to detail. This position will require some night and/or weekend support with sporting events.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Front line customer service - Students are often the first to communicate with our customers (including phone conversations or in person visitors.)
- Game day support, as needed - Students will be expected to work football home games as well as other athletic events
- General assistance: each day provides its own set of unique challenges and responsibilities. All personnel are expected to help in whatever way they can when these situations arise.
- Ticketmaster account management: selling tickets, processing payments, update billing information, and gather general information to best serve customers
- Responsible for effectively invoicing, processing, allocating, printing, and mailing all ticket orders.
- General administrative support