Student Office Assistant
Student Office Assistant, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Assist with the administrative functions of a dynamic membership-based lifelong learning program. Strong communication (including writing), interpersonal, customer service, and organizational skills required. Must be able to complete tasks with moderate supervision.
Primary Tasks Include:
- Assist with special projects using intermediate skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite
- Provide customer service in person, by phone, and by email
- Assist with marketing and membership tasks
- Prepare course materials
- Organize computer files, scan documents, and assemble information
- Make copies, answer phones, make deliveries
- Schedule and help with meeting preparation
- Assist with special event preparation
- Assist with set-up and closing of classrooms for courses and lectures
- Perform research
- Other related duties as assigned
Strong customer service, written and oral communication skills. Intermediate skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Google Mail, Google Drive. Must be well-organized and detail oriented.
The ideal candidate will meet these qualifications and have a school schedule that will allow them to work approximately two to three days a week between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. This is a rough estimation and we are willing to work around class schedules, within reason.