Real Estate Project Management Assistant
Project Management Assistant Internship with C3 Real Estate Investments, LLC
Overview / Internship Description
The position involves managing the day-to-day administration tasks for a small, but busy real estate investment company. This is a great opportunity for growing your real estate knowledge. This person often acts as the right-hand to the owner.
- Put together market research and statistics
- Support transaction coordination
- Assist with marketing
- Perform maintenance on and update records; analyze MLS data for absorption rates
- Help create procedures and templates to be used by company
- Perform “in-house” appraisal functions such as obtaining comparable sales data, cost and income figures, and assembling reports for the appraisals
Tasks are subject to change depending on the person selected and what their background entails.
- Great sense of humor and positive outlook
- Willing to get their hands dirty doing admin tasks all the way up to dealing with clients
- Self-driven/motivated – needs to be able to finish tasks with little oversight and on time
- Pro-active - doesn’t wait to be asked to do something
- Solution-oriented - comes up with ideas or more efficient way of doing tasks; thinks outside the box
- Needs to know Microsoft Office – Word & Excel in particular
- Effective, efficient, prompt communicator
- Ability to be timeline and deadline driven
- Superb attention to detail
- Has reliable transportation to and from our home office
- Hybrid - split between working from your home and working from our home office in Boise, ID
- May 2023 – Aug 2023
- $15.00 per hour, paid by Boise State, College of Business and Economics
About the Company
C3 Real Estate Investments, LLC is a small boutique woman owned real estate business in the Treasure Valley. Specializing in both Commercial and Residential real estate. We work with investors and private owners to acquire or dispose of income producing property and/or family homes. Each client is treated with the highest professionalism and made to feel like they are our only priority.
This is a Bronco Corps Position
What is Bronco Corp?
The program is designed to connect students to internship opportunities in our community - students are paid for their work by Boise State University rather than the hiring organization or business. This is our commitment to helping our business community overcome challenges due to recent economic uncertainties.
Are you eligible for this position?
*Must be a current Boise State student, enrolled in classes, graduation date Aug 2023 or later
*Cannot exceed working 29 hours per week, this includes other on- campus employment
*Okay with $15/hour up to 160 hours
More information: https://www.boisestate.edu/cobe/community/bronco-corps/